We all need Friends
The Friends of the Fusiliers’ Museum (Royal Warwickshire) is a registered charitable trust formed in 2001 (Charity No. 1100893). It is independent of any governing body.
What are the Friends aims?
• To promote, support, assist and improve the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers’ Museum (Royal Warwickshire)
• To create worldwide interest in the Museum and the ‘living’ Regiment
• To improve public awareness of the Museum and to stimulate positive public relations
• To forge improved links with the local community, business, educational and civic organisations
Your Friendship brings you ...
The knowledge that your subscription helps to sustain the traditions of the Regiment by caring for the relics of its’ historic past.
• Membership brings you contact with those, who like you, have an interest in military history and who wish to help the work of the Museum to continue
• Visits to other Regimental museums and venues, often with curatorial and other expert guidance
• Fundraising and social events
• Talks and presentations at St John’s House by visiting military experts, historians and authors as well as family events in the school holidays
• Friends discount at the Museum shop
• A newsletter giving information about archives, exhibitions and events relating to the Museum
• Knowing that you are helping to maintain over three hundred years of history of the Regiment enshrined in the Museum’s collection for the benefit of future generations
In addition, where possible, the Friends income will support the Museum in a variety of ways, including helping to buy objects for the collection.
How much will it cost?
The membership subscription is fixed by the Friends at their Annual General Meeting. UK taxpayers are encouraged to gift the tax to the Friends via Gift Aid.
New rates with effect from 1st January 2018:
Individual £8 Members outside the West Midlands
Individual £12 Members in the West Midlands able to attend meetings.
Individual £8 Members in the West Midlands unable to attend meetings.
Family £15 Members outside the West Midlands
Family £20 Members inside the West Midlands
Institutional £30 Family History Societies, Military History Groups, Cadet Forces, Old Comrades group
Corporate £50 Schools, Universities, Businesses
We need as many Friends as possible to support the museum.
Please try and persuade your family, friends and work colleagues to join up.
Until the end of 2017:
• Individual: £7.50 per annum
• Family: £12.00 per annum
• Institutional: £15.00 per annum
• Corporate: £25.00 per annum
Please contact us for an Annual subscription application form.
Tel: 01926 491653
The Hon Sec, The Friends of the Fusiliers’ Museum (Royal Warwickshire)
St John's House