Children’s Birthday Parties
Looking for a Birthday Party with a difference (suitable for children of primary school age)?
Then come to the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers Museum (Royal Warwickshire). Have lots of fun celebrating a special day at the museum with family and friends.
- Free entry to the Museum
- The chance to dress up in a number of real army uniforms – a great photo opportunity!
- Craft activity – specially run for the party. All materials will be provided. Craft activities might include:
Swords and spears
Soldiers have used swords in different ways over the years; to fight with and for ceremonial parades. Some soldiers in other countries fought with spears, such as the Sudanese. Make your own spear or sword.
Soldiers use telescopes and binoculars to help them see better and further away. Make your own using craft material to take home.
Please discuss the options when booking the birthday party session.
- Museum quiz – a trail with questions so the children get the most out of their visit and engage with the displays
- The chance for children to handle real old objects
- A friendly member of staff allocated specifically for the birthday party to ensure a good experience
- Party bag (optional extra)
Parties usually last 2 hours. For more information, prices and bookings contact Stephanie or David:
Tel: 01926 491653